Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Moving Up in the World...Or, Just Moving Up.

So, the verdict is in...Walter does not like the new bed. We officially moved Walter upstairs to his room and as it turns out, we've practically moved in upstairs as well. We decided that instead of trekking upstairs to feed and change W every couple of hours in the wee hours of the night that it would be best to sleep in the guest room for a couple of weeks while he (WE) get aquainted with the living situation.
Turns out changing up routines is hard to do not only for the kiddo, but for the parentals as well. I think it was harder for us to not have him near us than it was for Walter. I couldn't just sit up and listen for him breathing, hear his little coos directely next to me or just take comfort in the fact that he was only two feet away. Nope, my little boy is growing up and moving up in the house...How exciting!

Walter is starting to soak in the world around him. He is becoming more and more interested in things in his environment - I swear that he was watching Monday Night Football with Dad last night! He is also noticing when his environment changes and when new people enter his little world. He is so much fun watch as he curiously looks around!

We got our first out of town visit this weekend from SLC. AunT ChulT came up and finally got to meet Walter! ChulT is an avid Packers fan, so she thought it was only fair to bring Walter his first Cheesehead...

Ok, he looks unhappy and a little on the chunky side, but I can't find my cord to my camera to get the good pictures, so this pic from my phone will have to do. Either way, he LOVES his AunT ChulT AND his cheesehead...Thanks ChulT! (GO CHARGERS!)


Walter is starting to look a lot like his daddy. His eyebrows, eyes, lips and nose are all 100% Bob...I think the only thing he gets from his mom are his double chins.


Isn't he cute?! He's already two months old! I just hope that he starts to sleep a little better as he gets a little older.



1 comment:

  1. Gee, I already miss Dubbya (my new nickname for Walter...I think it's pretty awesome)! I can't wait to see him again, and hopefully for New Year's! I guess I miss you and Bob, too...

    ReplyDelete